Enroll for your 2 week Course (Here)
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be able to read and write fluently in English.
PROCEDURES OF APPLICATION
VA STUDENT ENROLLMENT:
- Go to www.gibill.va.gov and click on “Apply for Benefits”
- Complete the application and submit it to the VA.
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter of eligibility from the VA.
- Send us a copy of your letter of certification from the VA and the class enrollment application for the course of your choice to reserve your spot in the class.
NON-VA STUDENT ENROLLMENT:
Mail the Class enrollment application for the course of your choice to reserve your spot in the class.
The course tuition is due on the first day of class for all students that are not Chapter 31 or 33.
Tuition for Chapter 31 or 33 students is not due as required by PL 115-407 Section 103. Chapter 31 and 33 students have 90 days to pay their tuition. No adverse actions will be imposed for 90 days from the course start date. .
We are located on the Blackfoot River just 14 miles east of Missoula, Montana at 20360 Hwy 200 E. Bonner, MT 59823
Call us Directly
Mon - Fri, 8:30-5:00pm
Second Nature School of Taxidermy
20360 Hwy 200 East
Bonner, MT 59823